Friday, December 26, 2008

Guild History

MerlionSGP is a growing guild where different batch of players have contributed to building it over the time since it was found. We hope to evolve into a stronger guild with each new generation.

Here is the list of past leaders:


Name (Era) Contributions

Glacious (Present) -Current Leader of MerlionSGP

GameJack (Colonial) - Created MerlionSGP homepage. Open guild to all players. Setup player reward n guild craft subsidy. Handed over to Glacious.

Delzor (Tribulation) - Handed over to GameJack before guild collapse due to inactivity

Arks (Rafflesia) -Built up guild n took a town. King of Epic nation. Advisor on PvP formations n tactics. Handed over to Delzor

DarkenEx (Kampong) - Recruited numerous sg players. Handed over to Arks

TinkerBellz (Temasek) - Created the guild for sg players. Handed over to DarkenEx

2 comments:

  1. I hope I got our history rite.
    Pls feedback if u hav more info.
    - GameJack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi all I am TinkerBellz, I saw a nick posting at Sgclub using the nick "MerlionSGP" and I was way so happy that the guild has grow so much. "History" I created this guild name it's because it's hard to know who are the players are from sgp in the game, so i came up with this guildname. Before I left the guild, I passed my leadership to DarkenEx and I didnt tell him that I was leaving the game. DarkenEx was the 3rd person to join this guild and I have chat with Arks before as well. You can private msg me in SgClub forum for more detail. New nick in Sgclub is Fusionopolis. I Wishes All MerlionSGP Members All The Best! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete